IECAST is a 501 (c)(3), Public Benefit, non-profit organization, and your donation to us is tax deductible in the United States.
Since its inception, IECAST has been committed to providing Internal Empowerment Coaching training to the most forgotten, stigmatized, disadvantaged, and undervalued members of society so that they can change their circumstances and live an effective and responsible life.
You can support this life-transforming work by making a donation or taking an active part in IECAST activities. You can donate in honor of someone, sponsor an Internal Empowerment student, or just help defray IECAST operating costs.
If you would like to support this work, you are welcome to make a donation in any amount that fits your budget.
If you would like to sponsor an Internal Empowerment student, you can provide Internal Empowerment Program scholarships in the following amounts:
- $125 to enroll one student in one of the Internal Empowerment Program online courses (Choice Theory Foundations course, Internal Empowerment Core Skills course, or Building Healthy Relationships course)
- $250 to enroll one student in two of the Internal Empowerment Program online courses or two students in one of the Internal Empowerment Program online courses
- $375 to enroll one student in three of the Internal Empowerment Program online courses or three students in one of the Internal Empowerment Program online courses
- $1399 to enroll one student in the Changing Choices and Behaviors classroom course
- $1774 to enroll one student in the Internal Empowerment Program (all four courses)
If you would like to actively participate in this work, we offer the following volunteer opportunities:
- Data, collection, analysis, and research
- Grant writer
- Grant research and implementation
- Sales and Marketing of training for families, agencies, and corporations
- Social Media, blogs (assist), checking for reviews (negative and positive), webinars
- Office Assistant
- Soliciting donations for a 501(c)(3) (cold calling)
- Public Relations
- Setting up and managing booths at events (HR, Schools, other training opportunities)
- Videographer (make marketing DVDs, record events and training sessions)
- Translating training materials to other languages
- Event planning
- Promoting book sales and materials for training events
- Creating marketing materials (brochures, flyers, and other forms of marketing)
If you would like to get involved, contact us and let us know how you would like to help.