Take Charge of Your Life
In this course you will understand and apply, non-controlling, non-blaming techniques to foster greater self-acceptance and processes for getting what you want and need and learn how to reorganize you life.
At the end of this study we are hopeful that you will be happier with yourself as you take the lead role in reorganizing your life to be the way you want it to be, rather than how others want it to be.
In this course participants can learn how to take charge of their life using Choice Theory principles and practices.
- Why you do what you do
- What really matters to you
- How to stop letting people control you
- How to create a meaningful, fulfilling, and happy life
- Use self-reflection exercises and case in points materials to self-evaluate acquired knowledge and understanding of the “Negativity Feedback Loop,” its purpose, and applications.
- Identify distressing thoughts and actions; ways and means to exit Negative Feedback Loop, by learning to do something different that aligns with Choice Theory principles.
- Review, evaluate and apply Choice Theory principles to gain more effective control of their lives
- Create positive relationships and take charge of their life
- Take a forensic look at people, things, ideas, and beliefs that reflect what they want, and comparing it to what they have.
- Understand and apply, non-controlling, non-blaming techniques to foster greater self-acceptance, processes for getting what they want and need, and how to reorganize their life.
Participants will demonstrate an understanding, and self-evaluate through various exercises, using information provided from the following:
- Glasser’s Axioms
- Disconnecting vs Connecting Habits
- Causes of Unhappiness
- Choice Theory Psychology
- Value-driven Behaviors
- Pictures in their head
- Why & How they behave
- Parenting children with Choice Theory Psychology
- Signs of control with pain or misery
- How to be healthy
- How to start using Choice Theory through completing various exercises.
Details & Pricing
- 20 total hours for online course
- $147.00 all-inclusive, no additional fees